Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh Sweet Messy Faced Brooks


Remember how you wet your pants 3 times today?
Remember how you follow me all around the house and climb on me but mostly when I'm trying to feed Cate?
Remember how you told me in the car today that I can't tell you what to do because I'm only the "little boss. Daddy is the BIG boss".
Remember how you can't stop touching the baby at all times?
Remember how you drive Aiden crazy by "scribble scrabbling" all over her artwork masterpieces?
I do.
But most of all I hope you remember how much we love you messy silly sweet crazy boy.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Brooks is a crack up... wish I was there to play with you guys too. Oh man, Kyle gets to have all the fun! The pics of Cate are so cute... she has grown up so much (but still such a little peanut!) Her smile is so darling. Tell Aiden that I enjoyed our conversation tonight... she is such a little smartie pants.

I LOVE the family pictures in the Christmas outfits... Your color scheme and clothes are SOOOO cool. I really love the one on the bridge... it is REALLY really great.

Love, Hillary
P.S. Thanks for putting Kyle up... again... I know he is LOVING being able to hang with you guys -- I am SOOOO jealous. Maybe we will be house hunting there soon!!! :)

Dan and Dee said...

What a fun boy--that's how Clinton was!! Brooks is ALL boy!!
I love the background of that picture...Aiden holding a not so happy Cate! Clear picture-picks up detail!