Again, the eyes!!!
Brooks liked the "spoooooooooooky houses" and Aiden cried.
Cute little trick or treaters.
I forgot to post these pictures from the REAL Halloween. We decided to trick or treat over by our great friends the Morlandt's house because we heard there was a really fun street where they blocked off the road and decorated really well. It was the craziest thing I have ever seen. The street was blocked off and there were police walking around making us feel safe. We saw lots of great spooooky houses. Our favorite was the house that had Shrek playing outside on a huge tv and the home owners were dressed as Shrek and Fiona. They were really convincing. We also saw lots and lots of great costumes. There were literally thousands of people there. The people who live on the street had LINES of trick or treaters and HUGE buckets full of candy to give away. We didn't do any trick or treating on that street, but we had a really fun night and all that walking wiped the kids out (and me).
1 comment:
I love looking at your pictures and even more I love reading what you tag to them! You are hilarious and yes you do look like you exercise! You look great! I miss you and wish I could visit Sweet Home Alabama!
Post a Comment