Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE, People, VOTE!!!!


I am off to vote. But before I do let me share this little gem with you. At the gym this morning (yes, I do exercise and I know it doesn't look like it but whatever) someone said this to me "I think that the democrats should win every election because they totally have a head start. I mean, since all the famous people support the democrats I honestly believe that people say 'I will vote for Obama because Will Smith is going to vote for him'." She continued saying that people only vote for democrats because famous people support those candidates!!!!! And then it got even better, she said that the people who vote republican are the free thinkers, the people who decide on their own who they want to vote for.

Whatever your political persuasion, please vote today and make your voice heard! Even if you live in a crazy place like me.

And now someone wants to type his name: bbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrookkkkkkkkkkkkssss

No comments: