WHOA! Crazy Alabama Tornadoes! Seriously. I hope y'all are okay! (Do you love how I threw a y'all in there for y'all? Okay I'll stop. :)
I wish I could come over and help clear away stuff.
This happened to us when we were kids in Mass. My brother woke up from a nap on the couch to two large trees flying at the glass doors in the living room leading to the deck. The trees trashed the deck and stopped right at the house. Crazy.
3 comments:
WHOA! Crazy Alabama Tornadoes! Seriously. I hope y'all are okay! (Do you love how I threw a y'all in there for y'all? Okay I'll stop. :)
I wish I could come over and help clear away stuff.
This happened to us when we were kids in Mass. My brother woke up from a nap on the couch to two large trees flying at the glass doors in the living room leading to the deck. The trees trashed the deck and stopped right at the house. Crazy.
So much for my investment.
You need to know the last statement was from Dan, not Dee!
We are glad everyone is safe! To heck with the investment!
Post a Comment