
"ok, you can do it"

"be brave, jump jump jump!!!" (he did finally work up the courage to jump, but A got in the way of my picture)
On Friday we had storm after storm hitting us with threats of damaging winds and tornadoes. Lewis was of course at the hospital. The sirens went off twice. I kept feeling like we were in the clear and then the TV would tell me another round of storms was crossing the state line and heading our way. I am getting tired of tornado warnings and storm after storm after storm, but we do need the rain. On Sunday we went to visit Lew and have dinner with him. We had a really great time and on the way home the sun was starting to set, the light was just right and yellow, and making everything seem so beautiful. The grass next to the freeway on-ramp was so green and gorgeous. I guess we have to have those storms to make the earth beautiful. The storms make us green and beautiful too.
No comments:
Post a Comment