Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just because you wanted more pictures

hahaha.
Anyway, her is me today looking REALLY good after a morning working in the garden at the preschool.


Today we did some straw painting, A got really into it of course. She is still begging for her own art studio.




Yesterday I took the kids to the botanical gardens. So many beautiful flowers in bloom.


B had a little accident (i forgot to put him in a diaper before leaving the house) and had to change into just a diaper. He kept getting pine needles stuck to his diaper, it looked like a tail!


The dogwoods are everywhere and are amazing.


They are soooooooooooo silly. I can't get a normal picture. But they are cute.

3 comments:

Dan and Dee said...

The flowers are amazing--so vibrant! The kids are darling as ever!
You look so small, you have a cute pregnant look!
I love spring time-wish I could experience it there-the flowers and flowering bushes/trees are gorgeous!

Dan and Dee said...

OMT:
I am looking out my window and snow flakes are falling-April 11th, and it is snowing! Now you can see why I enjoyed your flower pictures so much!
I also forgot to say my children missed out...I haven't even heard of straw painting before. Looks like fun.

Hillary said...

I Love the belly!! I know the baby in there is the CUTEST EVER!! Just like your other kids! I have become one of those weird girls that I always made fun of... I miss being prego a little (not the beginning part mind you) but when you are bigger prego and feel the baby move and all that... SO cool and special! Am I a nerd or what!

Yeah... Ben was telling me the other day right before bedtime how much he wanted to come to Alabama to see you guys! It really was so cute how he was begging me! :) So maybe we can talk dad into planning a trip! How long of a drive is it again?

Talk to you soon!
-Hillary