Friday, April 4, 2008

Me Gusta


Izze sparking fruit drinks are sooooooooo good. I don't really dig soda (sorry, diet Coke lovers), but this stuff rules. They had it at Costco too.


I've got a pretty great model, don't you think?

3 comments:

Jack Attack said...

oh my gosh! izze's are my favorite too! we got them last week when we went to Costco and they were gone in 3 days! Totally helped me to kick the Diet Coke habit. Blackberry is my favorite.

p.s.i think the pic of you with your finger up your nose is classic JJ--i love it! sorry :)

The Frosts said...

I will have to try these. Another Costco recommendation is the FiberOne granola bars. They are soooo yummy (almost like a candy bar) and have NINE grams of fiber in them. I eat them for bfast a lot. I love that you are obsessed like me!

Tennille said...

Izzes are the best. Macey's doesn't sell them anymore for some reason. I'll have to check out Costco.