Monday, February 4, 2008

Aiden's Birthday Week

We started off the week by going to the circus. We had a great time. Brooks LOVES elephants, can you tell? I totally recommend the circus (didn't think I would), and we especially loved the pre-show part because we got to be so close to the elephant.
On her actual birthday she wanted to go out to dinner at Chuck E. Cheese's. Surprise! haha. We had dinner at home (noodles of course) and then headed off for some fun and games.
The next day we ate the leftover cupcakes from her birthday at school, we forgot on her actual birthday! She is sporting her "Mexican girl" outfit that my mom sent. She wears it constantly and has made up quite a dance to go with it.
My mom also sent some Batman stuff for Brooks which he loves. It is so funny to watch him with the Batman stuff, he just changes into a different kid.

I though I got away with not having a party, but A kept telling me how she had invited her class to come over (and her church friends) for a birthday party, so on Friday night we had some friends over for cake and ice cream. It was a good excuse to buy this AWESOME cake from Costco. You need to get one, I promise.

Brooks took this picture of me (wait, don't tell Lewis that B had the camera, ok?) while I was untangling his Batman parachute thing (something I do several times a day) and I just wanted to put it on here to show this great shirt my mom sent for me! HOORAY, isn't it so cute? I really love the colors and the bonus is that I will probably even be able to wear it when I am six million pounds this summer!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Can I come have my birthday at your house? I want a birthday week too!!! Looks like you had a blast!

It was good to talk to you for a second the other day. Congrats again on the little girl!! Yay for girls! (No offense to the little male in my belly!!) Anyway... re: names... I really like Claire too!! Or Clara is sweet, Chloe is cute. I just looked up girl "C" names online and here are a few that jumped out to me: Caitlyn, Cara, Cecily, Cecilia, Corrine... Food for thought. :)

I only have one name for my boy... Benjamin aka "Ben". I wanted more but boy names are hard!!

Hope you are doing good! Brooks is a crak up with his batman gear!! Man, am I ready for this boy thing?!! :)

Talk to you soon!
-Hillary

BYU Principals Academy said...

you look so cute, but i want to see some real prego pictures pretty soon. don't worry i still wear my favorite adjustable elastic waist pants almost every day. maybe it is time to put them away...maybe. avery always loves to look at pictures of aiden. she wants to play with her real bad. maybe we will move to alabama too in two years.
loves

Jenn said...

CUTE! the kids and the shirt are cute too. :)

You can't skimp out on preggo pics forever though so start dishing up.

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Happy Birthday A!!!Does she still want to be a tight ropist? ; )

Looks like a great time and that cake looks divine!!