







On Saturday Lewis had the day off so he decided we should go for a hike. It started out nice enough, but we ended up losing the trail and going pretty much straight down some pretty rough terrain. (pretty tough because it was steep, rocky, damp and covered in leaves.) Anyway, we had a great time and got to catch the newest Veggie Tales movie at the dollar theater afterward. What is with those Veggie Tales guys having no arms, but still holding stuff. A little creepy? hmmmm.

And a bonus picture of me last week. Not looking terribly pregnant yet................ (at least not on the front side, what's up with that?)
4 comments:
I tried to comment and it went to "timed out", Just wanted to say the pics are great, thank you for posting and keep taking advantage of time together with each other!
I feel less homesick for the grandkids when you post such great personal shots of them, like I am there looking at them as they hike...
Jage, you look great!! How are the pickles treating you? ; )
Your hike looked like fun and those kids are too darn cute!! I love the one of A and B running away from the camera! They look like they have a lot of fun together!
Not looking very pregnant at all. Hmph...
I think if i squint i can see a little bump. :) Don't you just love the awkward-almost-showing phase?
Post a Comment