Practicing being a big helper!
The "santa store", actually the Yankee Candle store, but you would have thought it was Disneyworld or something the way they kids loved it. We went 3 times!
Of all the cool things in Colonial Williamsburg, the kids seemed to like the storm grates the very best. We had to stop at each one and throw rocks and dirt in them.
Fischer's favorite part was all the horse poop!
"lambs, meet Lamby Lou"
This is the best shot I got of all the kids. Aren't they so cute?
We had a great time in Williamsburg. It is seriously such a neat place, and there is a HUGE outlet mall that would make anyone smile! :) After looking through my pictures I realized that I didn't take any of my sisters at all, sorry!
3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun!
We have to look in the drain everytime we go to Target! It's the highlight of the day!
Wow, the kids have grown so much since Christmas!
Looks like lots of fun!
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I have been wondering if the kids would enjoy a trip there. You guys do some great things with your kids.
Post a Comment