

.......because I only feel like itching!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently I need to be careful while being OCD about my crazy wild backyard. You see, in the last few weeks I have filled about 50 black garbage bags full of leaves, pine straw, and ivy and apparently some poison ivy, oak, or sumac. Lovely, huh! The bad news is that it's getting worse and seems to be spreading. I will spare you the belly shot, it's pretty GROSS, and just get back to that yard. I've probably got another 100 bags to fill and then we can try to plant grass. I'll be fully decked out from head to toe though, don't worry.
PS after posting this I realized these pictures make me look like a big wimp, but believe me, it looks worse in real life. you can ask anyone. i promise. i'm not a wimp. or a liar.
5 comments:
Ahhhhhhh, that is soooo not fun! And shouldn't you be using your pregnancy as an excuse to stay away from the "W" word?
Hope you feel better!
JJ! That is SO not fun!! You are a trooper to be out doing yard work!! It's fun to tackle that kind of thing though! I just have to be in the right kind of mood! Can you treat it or are you not allowed since you are pregnant?? Ouch!! AND - are you having a girl since you made matching quilts for Aiden and the baby? Did I miss that in a pass post? I guess I should check...
Anyway - I think that the quilts look fabulous and I'm super impressed! Say hi to Lewis for us and give those kiddos (and yourself!) a squeeze from me!!
Great Quilt JJ! What a fun group project!
As for the itching. I feel your pain and hope it is improving. If it is poison oak, everywhere you touch it will spread...be careful!
Don't work too hard!!
Love princess Aiden!
woman, take a break! you are pregnant. get the YM from the ward to help out...that's what I did when we were finishing our backyard (as a fundraiser to help them earn $$$ for scout camp).
Cute quilts...watch out Martha.
Sorry jage that does not look like fun at all! Hey remember when you got hurt during spring semester and they had you in a wheel chair and you couldn't walk cuz they had given you some medication for like a 600 pound woman?
Post a Comment