
I got a nasty knot in my hair and had to cut it out. I get lots of knots in my hair, I always have, but it has been a while since I have had to cut one out. Seriously, this shouldn't happen to a 29 year old woman. I DO brush my hair, usually. I tried combing it out, brushing it out, combing it in the shower with loads of conditioner, but it wouldn't budge. I knew I was in trouble when there was more hair coming out of the knot than going into the knot. Oh well, I was thinking of cutting bangs anyway. Now I have bangs.
3 comments:
picture time: Let's see the bangs!
or fringes as they call them in other places.
Loved the picture of the tangle-bummer about the knot/s
don't fight the battle, just grow some dreadlocks :)
Bangs are cute!!! And funny comment above.. b/c my hair dresser calls bangs fringe!
But I love the picture! so you Jage!!!! I miss dead fish on the sidewalk!
Post a Comment