We're baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!! The kids and I have been gone for about a week, but are back at home now. Last week the kids, Moose and I drove up to Williamsburg to visit Jordan and her family and hopefully meet the new baby girl. Lucky for us, Jordan went into labor a few hours after we got there and sweet Sophie was born on Valentine's Day. And she's so cute. And incredibly quiet and did I mention cute? Jackie and Matilda met us there and drove home with us. It's so fun having them here for a few days. I will definitely have to blog some more about our trip, but I have to upload all those pictures first and hope that my camera will work (it's been having some "issues").
Before the kids and I left, Lewis and I got to go to an Indigo Girls concert. It was so great, we really enjoyed it and it was a nice little Valentine's date for us. Of course the Indigo Girls were awesome, it was really cool to see them in concert. The nice surprise for us was the opening act, Brandi Carlile. We really really loved her voice and she was so great in concert. Click here to see her in action.
No comments:
Post a Comment