Hey JJ! This Amy Smith from the old ward. It is fun to see your family doing well. You are not to far from me (I live in Tennessee now).
Cute photos of A. I do all my own photos now for the same reason. I am actually going to do that as a business someday. So if you are ever up in the Nashville area, I will do a session for free. I could always use more cute kids to practice on.
hey jj! thanks for dropping me a post...i check your blog every so often. I can't believe how big your kids are. I agree about going to get pics professional done...brit and I are doing each others next weekend. So much easier.
I vote for the SECOND one and the LAST one... you could put them together in a frame. They are SO cute and natural. I miss that little spunky gal!! :)
Thanks for the LONG post on our blog!! :) You are hilarious! Oh... by the way I am a total night owl -- I am usually up till about 11:30/12:00 almost every night and later on the weekends. So call as late as you want -- I would LOVE to hear from you. I always think of calling you right in the middle of your kids bedtime. :)
And about the whole maternity clothes thing after pregnancy... thanks a lot -- you have officially put me into a deep depression!! I am already at 30+ pounds and still counting! JUST KIDDING (about being depressed -- NOT about the 30+ pounds, thats the truth!)... I have come to terms with my weight gain -- we are friends... especially the cottage cheese on my things, we will be friends for LIFE!! :) At least I will get good use out of my maternity jeans because who knows how long until I can fit into my normal pants again.
Okay so I have officially rambled on about the weirdest stuff... everyone reading this probably thinks I am some weirdo! :) Talk to you soon!! Love, Hillary
9 comments:
Hey JJ! This Amy Smith from the old ward. It is fun to see your family doing well. You are not to far from me (I live in Tennessee now).
Cute photos of A. I do all my own photos now for the same reason. I am actually going to do that as a business someday. So if you are ever up in the Nashville area, I will do a session for free. I could always use more cute kids to practice on.
JJ, could you email me at amy.closetomyheart ( a t )gmail.com? I wanted to get some info from you, thanks!
I like the top and bottom ones the best. So cute!
the camera loves her. and she's a natural. great shots, JJ. Would you come take my Christmas photos?
speaking of Christmas, are you going to be anywhere near Utah/LV?
Amen sister!--I've been taking Jonah's pictures myself since he was six months. I love the second one of A the best.
PS--I have an award for you at my daring adventure blog (scroll down to wonder woman post) :)
I'm thinking the last one is the best, cause it shows her personality!!! So brave to blow up and frame your own work!!! I know it will look great!
hey jj! thanks for dropping me a post...i check your blog every so often. I can't believe how big your kids are. I agree about going to get pics professional done...brit and I are doing each others next weekend. So much easier.
I love the first and the last photo!
I vote for the SECOND one and the LAST one... you could put them together in a frame. They are SO cute and natural. I miss that little spunky gal!! :)
Thanks for the LONG post on our blog!! :) You are hilarious! Oh... by the way I am a total night owl -- I am usually up till about 11:30/12:00 almost every night and later on the weekends. So call as late as you want -- I would LOVE to hear from you. I always think of calling you right in the middle of your kids bedtime. :)
And about the whole maternity clothes thing after pregnancy... thanks a lot -- you have officially put me into a deep depression!! I am already at 30+ pounds and still counting! JUST KIDDING (about being depressed -- NOT about the 30+ pounds, thats the truth!)... I have come to terms with my weight gain -- we are friends... especially the cottage cheese on my things, we will be friends for LIFE!! :) At least I will get good use out of my maternity jeans because who knows how long until I can fit into my normal pants again.
Okay so I have officially rambled on about the weirdest stuff... everyone reading this probably thinks I am some weirdo! :)
Talk to you soon!!
Love, Hillary
Post a Comment