
These 2 awesome people tied the knot.
They were the first people I ever met and are still two of my favorite people in the whole wide world.
They taught me everything I know and I still go to them for advice, validation, and love.
They are honestly the coolest people in the whole wide world and if you know them then you already know that, if you don't know them you wish you did (believe me).
They are the nicest person I'll ever know and the smartest person I'll ever know.
I love you guys to Pluto and back and am so so so proud to say that you are my parents. Thanks for being so super cool and for being the parents that I can honestly never remember being embarrassed of (except the TIMES Mom yelled out the car window "do you know my daughter JJ? She needs some friends!" to the random kids on the street).
Congratulations!!!!!!!! You rule.
2 comments:
Your parents DO rule. I'm not at all ready for them to head back home. It's been awesome having them here.
That is such a nice bit on your parents. I rememer hearing all about your parents when they were in Africa. That seems like it was yesterday.
Post a Comment