Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday at church without Lewis



Not my favorite thing. Enough said. These weekends where he is on call Friday and on Sunday just stink because he sleeps all day Saturday and is up and out of here early Sunday morning and then it's see you Monday night. It's especially hard because he is the hospital resident this month and leaves earlier and gets home later that usual. The good news? we are almost through 6 months! HOORAY! (are you tired of hearing me whine about this? sorry, but it feels good to type it)

The pictures are old, but we had to water the flowers and the light was just right.

3 comments:

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Really cute. And Jage.. I don't know how you do it! Trav started up school and he is only gone for a couple extra hours on Mon and Wed.. and we don't have any kids...and I have a hard time. What a wimp huh? Soon enough he will be making the big bucks and working two hours per week.. right? ; )

Hillary said...

Your whining gives me anxiety because I know what lies ahead and I am anxious to get it overwith!! :) You can whine all you want because... BELIEVE ME I WILL BE when our turn comes!
-Hillary
P.S. I am SO bummed!! I can't come to AL with Kyle! It is just too close to my due date and they (the doctors) want me to try to fly as little as possible (I will be 36 weeks along). SHUCKS!!! Okay so we will have to do SOMETHING after the baby is born. I mean it!! I really want to see you guys! But take good care of Kyle while he is there and I will try to hold this baby in so it doesn't come without him!! (He gets home in my 37th week!! Yikes.. I am a little nervous about that... I don't want to give birth alone in CT!) :(

Hillary said...

P.S. Barbies ROCK!! I loved them and still do! :) I think my dad counted up mine and my sisters one time when we were playing with them and we had 40 or more! :) My mom saved out favorites and the clothes to have at Grandma's house. Midge was my favorite.