BATMAN!! You can't teach style like that!! (did I mention that "no pants" now lives with us? hey, at least it's still 80 degrees out there I guess)
Brooks wasn't quite as cooperative (that's really not saying much), but I did get a few good shots of him. I used iphoto to boost the color and add the sepia and black and white effects. I love iphoto. sooooooooo...Which one should I frame?
Fun, all of them say "I am sooooo cute!" How can you make a choice? The kids are so cute. Depends on what look you are after. #1 if you HAVE to only frame one!
I really like the last 3.... all 3 of them together in a frame would be SOOO cute. They are so natural and candid. I love them! Good job Mrs. Photographer! HAPPY THANKSGIVING weekend!! I am getting the Christmas decorations out today! Yeah... I LOVE Christmas time! Love, Hillary
Those pictures are so cute. I love Brooks's no pants so cute what a total little boy. Aden looks so pretty, I can't believe how old she's getting. I hope all is well with you guys. I'm so jealous of your 80 degree weather. it is freakin freezing out here. now would be the perfect time of year to come visit you guys. maybe someday we'll have some money and can come out, I would love that. Katie
5 comments:
Number 3 or Number Last!!! or if you want to go crazy and have lots of strange looks from visitors, #1 was awfuly cute!!!
And I can hardly believe that a 2yr old had a hard time cooperating!
Fun, all of them say "I am sooooo cute!"
How can you make a choice? The kids are so cute. Depends on what look you are after. #1 if you HAVE to only frame one!
I really like the last 3.... all 3 of them together in a frame would be SOOO cute. They are so natural and candid. I love them! Good job Mrs. Photographer!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING weekend!! I am getting the Christmas decorations out today! Yeah... I LOVE Christmas time!
Love, Hillary
Those pictures are so cute. I love Brooks's no pants so cute what a total little boy.
Aden looks so pretty, I can't believe how old she's getting. I hope all is well with you guys. I'm so jealous of your 80 degree weather. it is freakin freezing out here. now would be the perfect time of year to come visit you guys. maybe someday we'll have some money and can come out, I would love that. Katie
Your kids are just so adorable.
Post a Comment