The kids pointing to the Vulcan statue who looks over Birmingham.
border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5137542168959511330" />The boys helping us rake, or sweep leaves.

Thanksgiving dinner!

Gotta have a kids' table, right?

The other day in the car Aiden told me "we need to get some Mr. Clean power sanitizing wipes mom because they dispense easier than the leading brand" and my mom thought that was pretty funny, so she sent some out for Aiden and the kids honestly spent a good half an hour cleaning the house with them. Aiden uses them every day. She just loves how they dispense. I think we'll watch less TV.

Some of us played a fun game called how many marshmallows can you fit in your mouth. Brooks just enjoyed this game because it meant the marshmallows were open and free game. He ate about 10.

The cousins. All matchy and cute.

The boy cousins. So blurry, but still cute.

Jackie is my guitar hero. She really was a natural, but she usually is.

Lewis getting a sweet kiss from B.

Us looking over the magic city, Birmingham.

I didn't know this many people could fit on one couch at the same time, and so comfortably!

The kids figured out a new fun game called jump on Uncle John! The probably did this for an hour.

My kids have been waiting for Mati to come visit so she could try out the swing. I think she loved it.

More of the cute matchy kids.

The whole group. Don't we look great? It's amazing how difficult it is to get grown people all together and happy about taking a group picture. Lots of grumbling, but it was cold out there.

Thanks everyone for coming! We had a great time. Ya'll come back now, ya hea?
6 comments:
Does Lewis have a mustache?!! Or just a dirty lip? :)
Looks like a fun Thanksgiving!! I am jealous that you had company!! I love having company but no one will come visit us!! boo hoo!
-Hillary
That is what Thanksgiving is all about...being with family (lucky you) and eating and enjoying each other. Looked like lots of fun! We missed you, but will see you in two weeks! Loved the pictures--as always!
cutsie matchy pics...
I totally cracked up at A's cleaning wipes comment! I can totally imagine her saying it completely matter of fact. Hilarious. So glad you had a great Thanksgiving.
I'm waiting for the day when one of my kids repeats something from TV! So glad you had your family with you for Thanksgiving!!!
aiden repeating the mr clean commercial had me laughing so hard!!
looks like you guys had such a great thanksgiving!
Awesome pictures! I know your parents wished they were with all of you, but we loved having them here with us!
I can't believe how far along Jordan is. Crazy!
Post a Comment