

Why are they sideways???? When I choose them from the desktop they are the right way. I will have to fix it later. Turn your heads please to the side.
Brit was having a rough time, or so she said on her blog, so I thought I would scan (it was hard to figure out but I did it) these beauties in for old times sake. We worked many a day together at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory in PC and ate many a chocolate. Also sang 99 Red Balloons at full blast and locked the doors. I think my name tag says "your girlfriend" and hers says "sass". hmmmm. The other picture is of some gifts we gave her when we were roommates a few years later at the Y. Weren't we the best roomies? Seriously. The sweater we found frozen outside one winter day and passed it around to each other at important times in our lives. The heart was another lovely gift we found in one of our apartments. So classy.
2 comments:
you are the best! hilarious! seriously, how long did we work at RMCF? I still remember the night we took 1 of everything (b/c kathy said we needed to taste everything to tell the customer) and went to Taylor's house. I was so sick! but the ice cream was my favorite by far.
where ever did the dress up box go?
we need to get together.
Where oh where is the wood heart deco?
I have a dress up box still.. sadly it is filled with mostly with my college wardrobe.. who ever let me where that leather vest thing freshman year??seriously... too funny.. when is the reunion!!!!!
Post a Comment