Monday, November 26, 2007
Thankful
We had a great time with everyone here. I can't believe it's already Monday and everyone is gone and Thanksgiving is over! We really had so much fun playing guitar hero, seeing the sights of Homewood, staying up all night playing Super Mario 3 (the boys), experiencing shopping Friday morning and fighting the crowds--it was really UNBELIEVEABLE--(the girls), eating eating eating, watching movies, watching football, taking lots of pictures, raking (thanks Brian), Costco, hanging lights and a white pine garland (beautiful, from Costco) on my front "porch", and just enjoying each other. I am sure I left something out, but Brooks is asking me to play hide and seek over and over so I am having a hard time focusing here. It was pretty cold so we mostly just stayed in, but it was still great. Lewis had to work yesterday and won't be home with the camera until late tonight, so I probably won't have pictures for a couple of days, but they will be coming soon. It was so great to be with all of my siblings, we hadn't all been together since last summer, 2006. And now I'm off to hide!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment