










This weekend we were able to meet up with Jackie and Brian and Doogs (it's so nice to have family in driving distance now) at Brian's family cabin at Lake Malone in Kentucky. We had a great time swimming (except for the slime ball thing we discovered in the lake GROSS), riding in the pontoon aka party barge, tubing, and eating. It was great to spend some time with them and Jackie is looking great. I was looking much bigger at 8 months pregnant at her wedding, believe me. Brian's brother came up with his wife and 2 kids and his mom also brought his other niece, so Aiden had a great time playing with them. We were sad to leave on Sunday, but we'll see them again soon when the baby is born and we all come crash their apartment. I know it will be really relaxing for them to have a new baby and all of us!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Those kids of yours!! I think they should have been fish! I can't believe Brooks is just hanging out in his life jacket! And the one of Aiden jumping into the water??? HELLO! Anika would never do that. We've made lots of progress though! Today at the pool Anika and Keslie floated around in their floaties! YAY!
We wish you could have camped with us too! Seriously - what are we going to do without our camping buddies?!!
These pictures remind me of being on the water at Lake Powell!! Oh, I miss it so much! Being on the boat and all the water fun! Aiden and Brooks look like they are having a blast in the water! Can't wait to come visit sometime this year!!
Miss you guys!
-Hillary
I cannot beleive Jackie is pregnant!! What a trip!! I remember going to PC all the time and staying at your house when all your siblings seemed so young.. Guess we are getting any younger ourselves, eh? ;)
Post a Comment