Brooks the cowboy

My Grandma Krieger sent "me" a whole bunch of these great Madame Alexander dolls from McDonald's, remember my little obsession with the Wizard of Oz dolls? Aren't they cute?

Brooks is a total copycat

Mr Potato Head fun times

We have this great path by our house where we like to go to run or ride bikes in the evening. Brooks is always running to catch up. The other day we found a little tiny baby frog and Brooks was just heartbroken when I made him leave it. He kept turning around and pointing back "frog, baby frog"

I should be famous for my bad cakes. This one was fine until we tried to add the skull and crossbones. It was a pirate cake though, so we had to try. For the record Lewis is good at drawing skulls, I am just bad at making frosting.
2 comments:
Such GREAT pictues!! Love Mr. Potato heads!! Looking at these makes me miss you guys so much!! Come back to CT!!! Hopefully we will be able to see you sometime this year!!
-Hillary
I love all your pictures, (My fav is the last one!!) How fun... I wanna come visit. Speaking of visiting.. I talked to Mrs. Ripple the other day and we want to have a reunion next year.. what do ya think?
Post a Comment