Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More photos of the kids


This is a picture of our "new" patio furniture. We have a deck that is half screened in and covered which is nice in the
evenings when the mosquitoes are in full force. They mean business. When my mom was here she came up with the great idea to use the table in the laundry room (that the previous owners left behind) on our deck. With a little wipe down and a tablecloth (and some duct tape) it works great. I found these great chairs at World Market (I am loving that store right now) on half price, for $8 each I think. I love the color, French Blue.





On our way home from Beaver Dam a couple of weeks ago we stopped at the Alabama ("Alabama the Beautiful") welcome center rest area. There is a huge space rocket there, NASA has a facility in Huntsville. My dad even went to space camp there.


This is just a shot I snapped in San Antonio. I love this kiss!


This last one is the kids in our jetted tub. Although I love it in theory, I have yet to use it. Brooks loves it now, it took him some adjusting, and he follows me around the house in the evenings saying "oo oo ah ah bubbles, mom?" over and over. we have curious george bubble bath! Usually we have to turn the jets off after a short time because the bubbles start to take over.

4 comments:

Johanna said...

I think that is such a cool porch and it reminds me of that movie "man on the moon" or something like that with reese witherspoon. your kids are so cute and i still think brooks looks like your dad.

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Cute JJ!! I love world market too! And what wouldn't I do for a jetted tub, let me tell you, it is not much. ;)

Cutest pics of the kids.. and I hope Aiden is still practicing her tight rope for the circus!

Brittanie said...

That's my kind of patio furniture! It looks like you guys are starting to find some really fun things to do! The kids look SOOOO cute! Love the kissing picture. Miss you guys!

Jack Attack said...

so cute! i too got my patio furniture from World Market. I love that store. we've got to have a reunion and get all the kiddos together. remind me to tell you my Birmingham story sometime...