Saturday, June 2, 2007

sweet home

we're in alabama! the closing was hectic right up until the last minute, but everything wen't well. we are in our house but i hade to come to whole foods to use the internet. lewis is in italy with my brother kip for their "graduation present" trip. we don't have phone, internet or tv yet so i'm feeling pretty isolated but i'm staying busy unpacking. lewis is a champ, he pretty much unloaded the entire truck himself. 3 guys from the new ward came over to help at about 6:30, but by then he was already almost done. he missed his flight to boston (en route to italy) because we forgot about the time change--we're in the central time zone, but luckily he got on the next flight. the kids and i then met sumer and her kids at ikea. i think they might come visit early next week. that's all for now i think, lew has the camera, so we'll have to wait to post pictures when he gets back!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Hi J.J.!!
I have been meaning to email you but I forgot your email address!! I am such an air head! Oh and I tried to call you too.... left a message on Lewis' phone the other day because I didn't have yours!! (But I realized later that he is in Italy... air head again!) I am doing some reconissance (sp?) work with your email address and I will email you soon! We miss you guys A TON!! and hope to talk to you soon!
Love, Hillary