Hooray!! Lewis got home from his Italian vacation. The kids and I drove over to Atlanta after church to spend some more time with Sumer and the boys. We had a great time and I think it's just so wonderful that they have been so close. I honestly truly don't know how I would have made it through this week and half without knowing that I would see them three times. Lew's flight got in at about 8:30 and we got home at about 10:30 pm. Of course Lew didn't sleep well --probably a combination of jet lag and nerves. He was up at about 5:30 and out the door for his first day of residency training before 7am. He is on call tonight so we won't see him until tomorrow evening, but we are just glad that he is around. The kids were so glad to see him and so was I! Here are some of my favorite pictures from his trip, I will have him do a blog when he gets a chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment