that was so funny - aaron & I watched it 3 times in a row and laughed so hard.SO CUTE!
That is so cute! I cant wait to show Chad when he gets home!
Nice move Brooks. Just make sure Brian knows he can't do that with the new baby until she is at least two years old!!!!deanne
If i was someone else i would use 2 words to describe this "child" and "abuse" but luckily i am me keep up the good work
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that was so funny - aaron & I watched it 3 times in a row and laughed so hard.
SO CUTE!
That is so cute! I cant wait to show Chad when he gets home!
Nice move Brooks. Just make sure Brian knows he can't do that with the new baby until she is at least two years old!!!!
deanne
If i was someone else i would use 2 words to describe this "child" and "abuse" but luckily i am me keep up the good work
Post a Comment