Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My Little Fishies

Aiden did it--she jumped off the diving board! After only one false start, she was brave enough to try it. Totally on her own and everything. It was really hard to convince her to go home after she got started. Brooks also wanted to give it a try, but I think we'll wait a while on that!
One small observation I have made in Alabama--I have 2 words for you: monogrammed seersucker. Seriously, it's everywhere. Everything these Homewood children own is monogrammed. And seersucker. I have nothing against it, it is just different.





3 comments:

Jack Attack said...

cute kiddies! reminds me of teaching lessons and having the kids jump off the high dive. remember meridith and her underwater tea parties! What fun. The house is cute. Can't wait to see what colors you paint...I love painting. I find it relaxing. How's the weather down there? I need to give you a call.

Hillary said...

I wish we could go swimming with you!! You guys look like you are having a blast! I am intrigued by this monogrammed seersucker thing... like little jumpers or shorts or what? Is is monogramed with the kids initials? Sounds a little yuppie... Have fun!!
Talk to you soon!
-Hillary

Johanna said...

i love the pictures of your house. it looks so nice and roomy. i love the big kitchen/den. sounds like you guys are liking it down south. i can't believe aiden can swim, that is so great. avery loves to jump in but then justs floats to the bottom. are you coming to utah anytime soon? LOVES