
... I need to tell you about my dream." is what I woke up to this morning. Brooks is always saying the funniest things. Lately the first thing he has to do is to tell us about every dream he had the night before. Usually it involves monsters. Last night he had a dream about me being mean and not letting him have a stick.
(here he is showing off his new fireman slash rain boots)Today while I was feeding Cate in the car at the YMCA before going in he said a few funny things. First of all he said "MOM! We HAVE to go to the YMCA because after we drop Aiden off at school I am the YMCA guy." Then later we were listening to Coldplay's "Viva La Vida" because he insists on listening to it 100 times a day in the car and he said "Do you bememba that other guy who sang this on American Idol last night didn't sing it good. I bememba because that it wasn't the right song for him." He really gets into AI!!! It cracks me up. We might have the next Simon on our hands. He has turned into little chatterbox which is a surprise to me since he took a good 2 years to start talking at all.
Also, I got a haircut!
Before:

After:
( I think it's hard to tell the difference in these pictures, but self-portraits are HARD!!!)
8 comments:
Your hair is darling!
3 going on 30!!! Little boys are the best! I can't believe he watches AI, and understands it!
Love your new hair cut!
I love your hair! I still have those dolls for A. I'll try to 'bemeba' them Sunday!
your hair is cute-makes you look young!
I love that Brooks is taking off talking! AND I loved the title of your blog. I can almost see him poking you at the same time!
Don't you love when you get a good cut-looks nice.
Cute hair... you do that cute little bob way better than me. I am trying to grow it out again. I wish I had thick hair like you. If you come visit CT (before May) or OK (after May) I will give you some awesome highlights for free. Maybe I should have been doing that all along to try to entice (sp?) people to come visit me... free hair styling.
I haven't looked at blogs in awhile and so I had to catch up with you guys. Oh my gosh... I am so sorry about Moose! We never got to meet but Kyle told me what a great dog he (or she... sorry I can't remember) was. Your new addition... Georgia... looks so pretty... I have always loved that kind of dog. And Jimmy looks so cute! I am trying to decide if I have the energy (or patience) for a dog once we get to OK. I miss having one but don't miss the work... I am on the fence.
Brooks is freakin hilarious!!! And Aiden is Aiden... I love her. Cate is getting TEETH!! Holy cow and rolling... she is still the sweetest baby I have ever known!!
Miss you guys! Hope we get to see you once we move to the South... What is OK considered anyway... I have asked people and no one knows... South - not quite, midwest - not really, west - not so much... maybe you can tell me in you infinite wisdom... or maybe you should ask Aiden, she'll know. :)
Brooks can ride with me anytime. I listen to that song 101 times a day...
Sorry for the puke-related no-show on Wednesday. Those are the worst kind.
I am in Africa!!! Can you believe it. \itis 1\;30 am and \i am wide awake. \I think your hair is awesome. \you are just adorable anyway.
Post a Comment