smell is a big thing, did she just need a bath or will she always smell? Looks like Jimmy isn't quite sure about her coming into the house. Good luck with another new dog!
WOW! I never new you guys were such dog people. You are quick to adopt , you should watch that new disney dog movie. Hotel for Dogs, I think. so fun I bet your kids love having them.
you guys are so brave. my kids really want a dog, but i refuse. maybe, a big maybe, when we get a real yard. dogs really are so fun for kids. loves johanna
6 comments:
She is beautiful!
smell is a big thing, did she just need a bath or will she always smell? Looks like Jimmy isn't quite sure about her coming into the house. Good luck with another new dog!
WOW! I never new you guys were such dog people. You are quick to adopt , you should watch that new disney dog movie. Hotel for Dogs, I think. so fun I bet your kids love having them.
Georgia is so cute! We can't wait to meet her!
you guys are so brave. my kids really want a dog, but i refuse. maybe, a big maybe, when we get a real yard. dogs really are so fun for kids.
loves johanna
Good choice of a dog! She'll be great! And big! You guys are an awesome family JJ, I wish we were closer.
Post a Comment