Dear Martha Stewart,
I sure love that you have a craft line at Wal Mart now. I really really hate Wal Mart, but the times that I do go in I love to browse through your crafty items. I especially love the glitter. So, when I saw a 5 pack of "holiday" glitter on clearance, I had to buy it. Don't know what I'm going to do with it, but it's so pretty and shiny and fine. Not like that cheap, chunky glitter. Anyway, on Sunday afternoon while I was busy doing something really important (I'm sure), my kids decided to make puppets out of brown lunch bags and then glitter them. Not a bad idea, except that the glitter made it's way into a pile on the floor! I tried my hardest to clean it up. I tried sweeping it, mopping it, vacuuming it, wiping it up on my hands and knees with a paper towel and a rag, etc. but it just won't come up!! And now it's on every surface of every floor in my house. Oh, and on the couches too. Please tell me there is a magic way to clean up your pretty, sparkly, fine glitter OR ELSE I AM GOING TO LOSE MY MIND TRYING TO PICK IT UP PIECE BY PIECE. Thanks,
JJ
(no pictures because even with the flash you can barely see any glitter)
No comments:
Post a Comment