
...but I don't think it was THAT warm!!! (someone needs to buy that poor girl some new undershirts that actually fit. Lewis was helping me fold clothes the other night and put that one in Cate's pile)( the new fence is in the background)

Brooks doesn't like having his picture taken. Do you think he needs a haircut? Please vote.

I think Cate likes this hat. I knitted it for Tillie and now Cate gets to wear it. I love it.

And last but certainly not least, the new table and chairs(with no leaves, we like to be close!). Now why don't you come over and we can have dinner and a nice game of Mexican train. Deal?
4 comments:
I'm so jealous! Tank top weather??? I think we were lucky to hit 20 for a high today!
I love B's hair, I wish Mr. N could pull of that look!
And you table is beautiful!
I LOVE B's hair . Don't cut it. We were trying to make it work for Isaac, but sadly he has my flat thin hair. Not a good look.
The dining set is beautiful. Congrats! :)
(Oh--and we have Mario Kart, but our Wii isn't online yet )
I love B's hair - I vote 'no cut.'
Does B love his hair? If so...then no cut!
Nice table and chairs! Did you get the bench? Are you going to?
I saw the fence-woo hoo!
Aiden is a fun silly model!
Post a Comment