Friday, May 2, 2008

Put a fork in him.....


he's done!!!!!!! USMLE step one is officially removed from our stressful list!!! HOORAY can I please tell you how great it feels??? And I'm not even the one who took the test. In fact, we were talking about it last night and I haven't taken a test in 8 years, crazy. Anyway, as long as he passed (oh please please please let him pass) no more studying for a little while. AND my doctor said they would do whatever was necessary to have this baby when it works for us. (Unless she has other plans, which babies usually do). So, even if the only day we can do it is on the Saturday between Lewis' dental boards (June 18-20) and starting Medical school (June 23), the doctor said he would do it for me. Isn't that great? Now, if we can just get through these storms tonight and tomorrow without any trees falling on our house...............


Lew's friend Joe brought over dessert last night, and a good luck wish!

2 comments:

lnkmom said...

Yay! I know how it must have been while he was studying! David will be taking his last (hopefully) exam a week from Monday... I can't wait!

Good luck with the baby!

Dan and Dee said...

GREAT CAKE, HUGE SMILE--whew...
Lewis-I don't know how you do it---but you do, and you do it well!
So we are confident in your abilities and grateful for the support you give him JJ!