Friday, May 9, 2008

I had to share this

Because it's pretty funny......

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Isn't this the TRUTH!!! Ha ha ha! I had a laugh! Thanks for sharing. I could really post a long comment here re: this but I will hold myself back and spare you the diatribe (is that how you spell that?).

LOVED the "American Idol" video of A. Really loved her Simon Cowell impression!! he he he! Where was your performance?!

Can you believe it has been a year since UConn graduation? I was thinkng about that the other day. Only one more year until it is us! horray! But we have all the applications and interviewing to look forward to in the coming months. Yuck!

Hope you are feeling good and all is well! I want to see some prego bellies!! :)
-Hillary

Dan and Dee said...

I really had a good laugh with this one. I've just had a cold and it was as though I had the plague. Guess I am lucky Dan didn't catch it as well...chuckle