


We had our ward Trunk of Treat this Wednesday and it was fun, but when we got home we had to turn on the heat!! How crazy is that since I had the AC on all day Monday. The kids had a blast at the carnival, and like all things in the Bham ward it was completely over the top. A was Tinkerbell and B was Peter Pan (although he was called Robin Hood too and when you think of it they have a similar way of dressing). A wanted to to be "an angel like the one that came to Joseph Smith or a queen", but I thought this was a cute theme and almost got Lewis to be captain hook. Almost.

This picture is further proof that Aiden is related to me. We have a gift for finding gum or dog poop (actually poop of any kind) and stepping right in it. My mom gave me the gift and now I am passing it on.



Here are the pictures of the new dining room paint job. I am putting the picture of me on my birthday so you can see the color before. There were also various degrees of wallpaper (one later painted over, 2 layers, or just the thick old glue stuff painted over). The chair rail was also painted red. The close up is hard to see the texture, but it's there!
7 comments:
JJ, it looks so good!! Way to go. I can't wait to see it.
I saw the "before". THIS IS AMAZING!
It brightens up the room and looks so nice.
btw...
WAY TO GO RED SOCKS!
looks great.
too bad the rockies couldn't pull it through and force another game...some long faces at our house today.
p.s. is that a PCHS miners cup I spy? can't believe you still have that. I think I lost mine the day we got them. Speaking of PCHS, I was just watching a football game and a guy held up a sign: "I with THAT"...
and speaking of gum...didn't you get some stuck in your hair b/c you put it behind your ear?
Your kids look so cute in their costumes! I love the tinkerbell shoes. And your dining room looks fantastic! Love the color you chose.
The dining room looks awesome! Congrats on finishing such a pain in the rear job. :)
I know what you mean about A and the gum. It appears Jonah has inherited my clumsy genes. He's constantly falling/tripping/spilling things on himself. Ah well.
JJ. So funny about the gum! You really do manage to attract it like a fat kid and cake.
The house looks great! The only thing I didn't really like is... it is too far away. ; )
Love you!
Post a Comment