Don't want to jinx them, but let's go RED SOX!!!!!!!! Isn't Jacoby Ellsbury the cutest ever? Lew's favorite is Dustin Pedroia and Brooks loves Manny. Who's your favorite player?
I am little behind, but I wanted to comment on "the pocket" and the so tired it hurts post. I feel like we live in a parallel reality, with husbands with parallel personalities. I think it is that kind of compulsion which makes my husband (and yours) capable of being surgeons. It is a thing I can't understand but David plays the Wii and life the same way. I can't help but laugh.
1 comment:
I am little behind, but I wanted to comment on "the pocket" and the so tired it hurts post. I feel like we live in a parallel reality, with husbands with parallel personalities. I think it is that kind of compulsion which makes my husband (and yours) capable of being surgeons. It is a thing I can't understand but David plays the Wii and life the same way. I can't help but laugh.
Post a Comment