Last week we were the designated babysitters for ward temple night. There is a church building right next to the temple so we just use their nursery and gym. It is a really great idea and now we have no good excuse for missing ward temple night. But truly, is there anywhere better on earth to be than the temple? The Birmingham Temple is so beautiful, and so small!!


Soccer went well on Tuesday. No goals, but also no breakdowns either. Aiden was trying to earn her "Barbie Island Princess" movie and didn't throw any fits. (what have I become?)

Yesterday was school picture day for the big A. She wanted her hair curly and had to have a picture doing a curtsy. Brooks didn't want his picture taken as you can tell.



Here are the sugar pumpkins we got at Home Depot yesterday. The kids wanted to paint them like Mickey and Minnie. Love Brooks eating his lamb. Classic Brooks.


3 comments:
I heard once that to train a dog you need to figure out what they are motivated by -- food, toys, playing with them -- and use that as their reward for doing whatever it is you are trying to train them to do. SO maybe training Dogs and Kids is the same... and if she is motivated by the Barbie Princess Movie then thats what you do!! :)
He he... I don't know where that came from but there it is!! It looks like Brooksy is turining into quite the opinion-ator!! Ha ha!! Hope all is well!
-Hillary
I like the pic of Brooks laying down in front of the temple! It must be nice to have one so close, even if it is small. Thanks for your sweet comments about the kids!
I love those two little faces!!!! They are seriously so cute, and so full of spunk!! Wonder who they take after? Dead fish on the sidewalk.. anyone??
Post a Comment