
I mean it too. It's 11:12 pm and I am so tired and I want to go to sleep. It's that tired that hurts. Like when you travel somewhere far away and you know you need to stay awake until night but it hurts to or like when you are a teenager and you are having a sleepover and everyone else is wide awake and ready to party and you just want to go to sleep but know if you do you will be the one with the toothpaste on her face. So you stay awake. And it hurts. You know what I mean? Well, Lewis is home tonight and he keeps saying "stay awake and after the Red Sox game (they won and it was a great game to watch by the way so I hope you did) we will watch last night's episode of the office "(which he missed because he was working and did I mention he is working again tomorrow and then again on Tuesday?). Then he got this idea that he could play a hole of golf on the Wii when it was a commercial--not wasting time, see. And he wasn't playing well so he keeps having to start over so it won't ruin his blah blah blah blah. At least that's what I heard. Seriously, I just went out there and he's been playing FOREVER and he was on hole 9. Out of 18. Enough is enough but he says "I know I'm better than this" and I know he is too because he never stops anything until he's the best but there are some times when you just have to go to bed. And risk the toothpaste. Believe me, it comes off easy and actually is great for zits.
PS I think I convinced Lewis to do an entry that should be quite informative and explain his back pain. Stay tuned.
PSS Please excuse the run ons and excessive amounts of parenthesis. If you are reading this, you probably know how well I function after 10, but at least I didn't say anything outrageous this time.
4 comments:
Isn't it such a pain, never having a husband. I totally sympathize with you. I'm sure your situation is much harder than ours. but I never see Ryan this year, I have so much more sympathy for single moms now.
anyways wah wah wah.
I love your blog, it's so fun to see you kids and what you are up to.
I to think I just "OK-ed" the purchase of such a thing! I think our husbands are waaaaay too similar! I didn't comment on the previous post, but you guys are still such a cute family. I wish we had more pics of both me and the hubby in them!
Ok, sorry I can't type as fast as I think,
I meant to say:
AND to think.... not I to think!
Lew, I'm with you on the game playing...can't stop until I get it perfect. Anyway, too bad for th Socks tonight. Later
Post a Comment