Happy happy birthday to our little Brooksy Magucksy!! Brooks was born at 5:19pm on July 20, 2005. He screamed for about the first 3 months of his life and still has quite a set of lungs! He is a sweet boy though who loves to cuddle and is very good at finding cuddly little spots. Brooks always says thank you and gives the best hugs, kisses, and "squeezes" around. We are having a pirate birthday today but just with our family. Aiden, ever the party animal, can't understand it, but I think Brooks prefers the low key thing. Since they woke up at 5am with Lewis today, we are going to have a pirate nap after a SPECIAL lunch at McDonald's!! Lucky lucky. We had a treasure hunt this morning and the kids made a pirate ship out of a box, we still have a few around. Now they are watching Dora's Pirate Adventure, mostly to break up the sword fighting and walking the plank that was going on. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful little boy in my life. There is nothing like hearing him say "I you, mommy!"

First photo shoot

"huh?"

At Kidcity in CT

Brooks has always loved the camelback. This was at Franconia Notch in New Hampshire

Splashing in the waves at the beach in Watch Hill, Rhode Island

Taking a rest on our Thankgiving trip to Matt and Jordan's in Williamsburg, VA

Watching the ski jumpers in Salisbury, CT

Busy busy throwing the rocks back into the sound at a southern CT beach

"I WANT THE CAMERA", cool headlamp, dude. Camping at Macedonia Brook in CT

Cheering for the REDS in Cincinnati

"Can we fix it? YES we can! Bob the builder..."

Brooks at the Alabama welcome center
6 comments:
Happy B-day Brooks!!! I can't believe that he is 2! Very cute photo re-cap.
Happy Birthday, friend! You are so cool. It has been fun hangin' with you since day one.
Happy Birthday Brooks!! Cutest pictures!!!
i can't believe Brooks is 2...seems like yesterday Linds and I were calling you from Chicago when he was born. cute pics. i just love his blond hair...Jack's seems to be getting darker each day :(.
Okay--so you probably already know this, but I have a secret crush on Brooks. :) What a cutie man.
I loved seeing how much he's changed since he was little! He is so blasted cute!!! Happy birthday! I know - I'm a little late!
Post a Comment