Saturday, March 19, 2011

31 weeks aka now I am huge

and I couldn't find my usual picture shirt so this will have to do f0r this week. I got huge this week, I think I am at least as big as I was when I had Cate.
Spring break in Florida and first day of baseball for Brooks posts coming soon.

3 comments:

Johanna said...

but oh so cute! I love your round belly...it almost makes me want another (a big huge almost never.) you look great!

Dan and Dee said...

Wow, it's like I can see a little baby in there--makes me anxious to see our new little grand daughter, but I can wait. I would hate for you to go early!

s g said...

j.j...its your long lost Jerubie friend Sara Snow Gillespie...found your blog through Sarah Rader who is now in my ward :)

how are you guys? I guarantee my belly is WAY bigger than yours and I am several weeks behind you! how is lewis? you guys are almost done, right? greg thought about the OS path a few years ago, but bailed, way to go you guys!!!