Wednesday, January 5, 2011

500th post Christmas pictures

This is my 500th post, so I guess the right thing to do is fill it with pictures from our Christmas trip that were all taken with our old junky camera!
On the trip out Cate made sure Ariel and Eric were safe.

Working on the snowman. I see a future camp director developing here...
Visiting temple square to see the lights:
Then the Panda afterward. I would like to say it's changed for the worse but I actually think it's always been that much of a hole.
At Incredible Pizza they have lots of games as well as bowling, go karts, mini golf, and laser tag. As usual, the dads had at least as much fun as the kids!
Sledding at Mountain Dell, Lewis broke his tailbone so don't ask him how it was.
Christmas morning. I couldn't even get the whole tree in the picture.
Cousins minus Porter and Finn who were still asleep, lucky guys. We let the kids get up whenever they wanted and look at their stockings (Aiden and Brooks were up at 5 in case you were wondering). They were allowed to come get everyone else up at 7:30.
Trip to the Bean museum was as creepy as I remembered it. My favorite part was Fischer saying how sad he was that all these animals had to die. His hunter dad wasn't excited about that.
Afterward we went to the creamery and fit all 11 of us in one booth meant for 4!
Skiing on the last day of our trip might not have been my brightest idea yet. But it was warm and sunny and the kids had lots of fun. Thanks a million to Jordan and Matt who helped Brooks because I kept getting a charlie horse in my right calf. Now both A and B can ski greens by themselves.

On the flight home I gained a new love of in-flight satellite tv, specifically nickelodeon. Thank you Dora for keeping things sane for a whole hour.
I didn't take a lot of pictures this trip, but Brooks got a camera for Christmas and wanted to share his pictures too so look for that post coming soon!

3 comments:

Jack Attack said...

your kids are getting so big! and cute too. to bad we didn't connect over the holidays. maybe next time. hope you are doing well

Katie said...

Love your pics. Russ took me to the Panda on his last date before his mission. His fortune cookie that night had a BLANK fortune in it...he deserved it because I think I was his 3rd date that day.

M and J said...

Great pictures! We sure miss you guys!