

We're thrilled to be adding another sweet baby girl to our clan. To say we were shocked would be an understatement, we were all convinced it was a boy. But girls are so fun to dress! Don't ask me how I feel about it in 10 years when the hormones are raging. I was worried that Brooks would feel bad about not having a brother but this is the kid who is in a Primary class at church with 7 little girls and hasn't ever even mentioned being the only boy. His only concern was that the baby still gets to share a room with him because he hates being alone. And that I get him and Lewis some matching clothes since he has no one to match and I always love to match the girls. It's a deal. These 3 girls are super lucky to have him for a brother. He's such a lover.

And this one is going to wear me out if she keeps this sassy attitude up. She is cracking us up though with the things that she says now that she has started talking. Just since Christmas she has opened up and is talking up a storm.

Oh, and my little A is turning 8 at the end of the month. Can you even wrap your little mind around that? Cause I can't. It's almost too crazy. 8 is great and she will be baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on Jan. 30 after church. Family and friends near and far we would love to have you come and celebrate this wonderful occasion with us!
5 comments:
Oohh so excited for you guys! You may actually be doomed--maybe. Isaac moved nonstop in utero and hasn't stopped moving since.
I know--Dora! JK. Actually, I thought you'd name her after your mom.
Holy smokes!!! So exciting and yeah for three girls and one boy. I sometimes feel bad for Wilson too, but I am sure they will be really good husbands. Plus the girls now are great wrestlers. I always hope my three girls will be close and fun like the three Krieger girls. Glad you are doing well!
I cannot wait to see the clan. We will just have to believe you that this is a picture of your baby-and good luck if she is moving so much now--she may have to be feisty to keep up with the rest of the group.
Very fun!
JJ it is so worth it,
No way! I'm so out of the loop! I'm sooooo happy for you guys! I'm sure you will find the right name for her too!
Post a Comment