There's no hiding it anymore! Not that I want to hide it but it's sort of weird looking chubby for a while...

Hello booty!!

And now that the puking slash complete and utter exhaustion have somewhat subsided (seriously though how do people keep having baby after baby after baby?!?! I have no idea since I've been scraping by these last 5 or so months) I have been feeling a little "nesty".
So I made some roman shades for my kitchen and it is amazing how much more light comes into my kitchen. I wish I had a before picture for comparison but I don't.
And I guess you'll just have to believe me on the "looking lighter" thing since I never remember to take pictures until it's night and dark.


And another cool thing I figured out a while ago that I wanted to share--- the rug in my family room smelled like pee or rotten milk or a nasty combo of the two. I was this close to throwing it out when I read somewhere that you can take them to the car wash and just hose them down with that high pressure water hose thingy. Well, I couldn't find that kind of car wash anywhere around here, so I just hung the stinky thing on my fence and hosed it down. And let the filth run out. Honestly. Nastiness. It was brown and it took forever and ever to dry (hello humidity) but it finally did and now the smell is gone. I can't recommend this for everyone because I don't want to be responsible for ruining your favorite rug, but if you get to the point where you're ready to throw it out (and you've tried every carpet cleaner in Target and rented those steam carpet cleaners from Lowe's a million times already) then it's worth a try!
Here's my rug hanging inside to dry. So fresh and so clean, clean.
6 comments:
22 weeks! Congrats! You look awesome and I can't wait for more belly shots! Do u know the gender yet?
You're so cute and oh so crafty. If anyone can do another baby, it is you. Hope you are feeling well.
I would just like to say I only dream of looking as good as you do right now--not pregnant--seriously, you look amazing!! And super cute curtains!
Congrats! That is so exciting. And your "popped" is tiny and tiny booty! You look great, even though you don't feel it I am sure. So glad it's you not me!!!
Your Roman Shades are so cool JJ.
I am very impressed that you made them.
So happy for you and your sweet family! And forget the drama waiting until the teenage years! Leah is a mess already. A darling mess, but a mess compared to her brothers in the drama dept. Oh! And shades are awesome!
If you ever need a car wash like that, there's one on Lorna. And it is the only one I know of like it.
Post a Comment