
Wow, sweet baby A is 8 today! Well, just since 8:19 this morning anyway. :) She was glad to set me straight about that on the way to school today.
I can remember the moment they set her on my chest-- I was so tired from such a long labor that I couldn't even hold her, but she was the most incredible thing I had ever laid eyes on. She was welcomed into the world by Lewis and I as well as my mom and dad, my sister Jordan, and my Aunt Terri. How lucky for her to be welcomed by so many people who adore her!

And here she is today, all ready for school. I can't wrap my mind around the fact that she is really 8 years old. It's so wonderful to watch her grow and learn every day. Aiden is smart, sensitive, funny, really helpful, and a good friend. She is a reading machine and loves school even when she has TWO TESTS ON HER BIRTHDAY!!! I feel blessed to have her in my family.
And now, how about a fun game to celebrate!?!? That's what I'm talkin' about!
It's called A or B and you can't scroll down and look at both pictures before you guess. Look at this first picture (sorry it's creepy, but it's the school eye test picture) and guess if it is A or B. Then scroll down to the second one and see if you were right. When you see both you will be able to tell who is who ( I think) but just look at one first and see if you are right. It tricked me and Lew so don't feel bad if you don't know either. Plus, you have a 50 50 chance of getting it right even if you just guess!
Picture 1:

Picture 2:

PS Cate is watching me post this and she thinks those pictures are her! She keeps saying " I funny!!"
1 comment:
Happy birthday A!!!!! Oh and congrats on baby #4 JJ and Lewis... I feel bad i am so out of touch and didnt know. How fun.... Lots of little females to keep things intetesting. He he. Hope u guys are good!!!! Xoxo
Post a Comment