Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mother's Day playground visit

Lewis was on call the night before Mother's Day which means he was up all night :) While he and Cate took a nap I took the "kids" to the playground at their school. Since B will be using that playground next year, I was hoping this visit would be something that will help with the transition. B has trouble with change and transitions which makes me so glad that he is at preschool in the same school where he'll be next year for kindergarten. He goes to art, music, PE, the libray, etc. already and now he's an old pro at the playground too. (and I'm glad we went because he was super nervous about it at first).





2 comments:

Dan and Dee said...

Sweet kids!
Nice to play while the weather is not too hot! Smart idea to have him get comfortable with the upcoming change. Looks like Brooks is a little like Clinton was, change was not easy for him either. Easier to be prepare them than not.
What a cutie he is. I love when you post pictures of them on your site. I can hardly wait to see them in June.

The Frosts said...

JJ- these pics turned out AMAZING! They look professional. I'm glad your Mother's day was great!