Maybe! What a cute boy Brooks is.
such a great picture, Brooks looks so grown up. ahh world peas
On our computer downstairs the picture didn't show up, it did upstairs. (I don't know why...) but I now understand the title. I couldn't before. What a cute kiddo Brooks is. His smile is so infectious, contagious, exuberant!!!
That's hilarious! Peter had to wear his Red Sox hat on our last trip to New York. We got some looks.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Maybe! What a cute boy Brooks is.
such a great picture, Brooks looks so grown up. ahh world peas
On our computer downstairs the picture didn't show up, it did upstairs. (I don't know why...) but I now understand the title. I couldn't before.
What a cute kiddo Brooks is. His smile is so infectious, contagious, exuberant!!!
That's hilarious! Peter had to wear his Red Sox hat on our last trip to New York. We got some looks.
Post a Comment