
soccer and ballet are over for the season

no more homework for the rest of the year

it's getting warmer and warmer

Time to slip n slide!
ps-- I'm hosting B's end of the year class party at my house and one of the little boys in his class used to live here! We bought the house from them and I'm stressing out about his parents coming over. ahhhh!
6 comments:
So fun!!! My kids still have over a month of school left (aren't you glad you moved?).
I'm sure the other Mom will understand... I mean a tree didn't fall in the middle of the house when she was living there.
David is sitting here saying, "I want to do that" over and over and over (seriously like 57 times). We might need to come visit soon!!!
Good luck with the party. I can understand your hesitation on having the former owners over but you have done so many cute things with the house so worrying is unnecessary!
Good luck with the party.
Does this mean you will have more time for yourself with school out, sports and dance over??? Oh ya, the kids will be around all day long so maybe you will still be busy--hmmm
So fun! That is a great Slip n Slide, where did you get it??? I know how you feel. We bought our house from the Bishop of this ward and they aren't moving out of the area until the end of June. Bowen has become good friends with their son and I have had a daughter come babysit. It's a bit awkward. Good luck with it all.
Your house is way cute--they'll be jealous they sold it. Plus, you have a new deck!
That's so fun it's so nice and warm there. It's FINALLY warming up here. lets for sure get together when you're up. it kills me how much our kids are alike. everytime I read an Aiden story I think of Bailee.
I hope you doing better with your allergies. That is so frustrating. if any of the products you can use are things from the beauty supply, let me know and while your here you can use my discount.
p.s I used to do a girls hair who had previously owned our house in spokane, I always stressed and had to have it spotless before she came each time.
Post a Comment