We're trying to teach David to blow instead of spit into the bubbles...he can't seem to grasp that concept. The result is bubble-spit everywhere...maybe we'll try a blue marker just to spice things up a bit!
I love how you allow your kids to be kids JJ! Even with the beautiful white top on Cate! (I have learned to love Oxyclean). I wish I would have had that years ago! You actually taught me about it! Looks like lots of family fun time! The pictures just bring it to light JJ! There are several photos I fell in love with-Lewis & Cate on the slide being one of my favorites, Aiden's ballet photo, Brooks eating the cotton candy, Cate with the bubbles, okay, guess I loved them all! Makes me so anxious to see them in June!
4 comments:
Her hair is delightful. Such sweet curls!
We're trying to teach David to blow instead of spit into the bubbles...he can't seem to grasp that concept. The result is bubble-spit everywhere...maybe we'll try a blue marker just to spice things up a bit!
The kind of mother that I can totally relate to! :) Let's have a zoo get together soon. Will call...
I love how you allow your kids to be kids JJ! Even with the beautiful white top on Cate! (I have learned to love Oxyclean).
I wish I would have had that years ago! You actually taught me about it!
Looks like lots of family fun time!
The pictures just bring it to light JJ! There are several photos I fell in love with-Lewis & Cate on the slide being one of my favorites, Aiden's ballet photo, Brooks eating the cotton candy, Cate with the bubbles, okay, guess I loved them all! Makes me so anxious to see them in June!
Post a Comment