Amazingly, Lewis pulled a super stunt of his own and made it home in time for soccer.
So, Batman and I thought we would go while Lewis took the girls to soccer.
We met lots of great heroes, did activities, and made some super stuff.
We met another Batman. (The REAL Batman I was informed.) And shot a crossbow at the Joker.
We met Wonderwoman who asked us a trivia question and then gave B a slap bracelet!! (how cool is that, are they back?!?!)
Then we met the Green Lantern and made a green lantern. That poor guy. I hope he got paid well.
Then we met Superwoman and made a cape. Complete with pictures of each of our family members in silver sharpie because who can resist a chance to use a sharpie when your mom usually acts like touching them will poison you?
Then we got down to real superhero business and practiced spiderweb throwing. B was a pro of course.
We're just grateful to have such an incredible superhero in our family and we're glad he's willing to perform menial tasks too. Like carrying A's tutu to the car (and dropping it in the dirt but don't tell the teacher because she'll be so angry) after ballet pictures.
6 comments:
what a great event! Jack would have loved it. Sharpies are allowed at this house (but that's only b/c my child is a little OCD like his mother).
What a fun day! I love the volunteers!
The blue tutu is soooo blue! And is Brooks hair cut? Nice...however, I miss his blond locks.
oh how I miss the hoover library!!
How fun!!! You'll have to keep me posted on fun BOY events as David is getting old enough for them. Of course, we tried to see "how to train a dragon" today and I missed 75% of it because David was a pill!! Maybe he'd do better at a superhero party.
What a great event ... oh how I wish I knew Green Lantern :)
I'm sure Green Lantern was relieved that his true identity was hidden behind his nifty mask :)
Post a Comment