I can't even believe it's been two years. Crazy!
I may have to steal this idea for my brother later this year :)
I can't believe kip is coming home. couldn't believe he was old enough to go 2 years ago...makes me feel REALLY old. hope you get to see him soon
Welcome home Kip!! Yeah for you!!! I can't believe you are so old. Do you still want to play Thomas the Train with me....please?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't even believe it's been two years. Crazy!
I may have to steal this idea for my brother later this year :)
I can't believe kip is coming home. couldn't believe he was old enough to go 2 years ago...makes me feel REALLY old. hope you get to see him soon
Welcome home Kip!! Yeah for you!!! I can't believe you are so old. Do you still want to play Thomas the Train with me....please?
Post a Comment