Thanks for mowing the lawn last night Lewis (even though you were really tired). I think it needed it!!! Although it is really cool to have grass as tall as the baby.
Oh she could not be any cuter! She is looking so grown up. I really, really, really love your banner picture - ADORABLE! Your flowers are so pretty too!
You take such beautiful pictures. I want a copy of the one you posted of Cate with the flower. Can you email that to me? I miss that little one and her vampire teeth.
4 comments:
Oh she could not be any cuter! She is looking so grown up. I really, really, really love your banner picture - ADORABLE! Your flowers are so pretty too!
JJ, I just saw the slide show on the right. I love the picture of Cate on the bridge!
Is that your back? keep us up to date.
Darling photos of Cate.
You take such beautiful pictures. I want a copy of the one you posted of Cate with the flower. Can you email that to me? I miss that little one and her vampire teeth.
She is so sweet and cute!! Wow. You're coming this summer, right? Can't wait to see you and the kids.
Post a Comment